BauMart is the number one supplier of Indonesian natural stone to the Australian market. Our range of high quality stones, timely delivery and competitive pricing are what make us the obvious choice for landscapers, architects, pool installers and home renovators.
Our customers know that we are the best place to get Indonesian stone in Australia, and use our range of quality products to transform their homes and gardens into an Indonesian paradise.
What is Indonesian natural stone and how it is used?
Indonesia’s volcanic landscape produces an array of beautiful stones that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. They provide homes and gardens with a touch of exotic style reminiscent of the tranquil atmosphere you experience when visiting Indonesia. Think of the perfectly polished sukabumi pool tiles that pave the swimming pools at luxurious Balinese resorts and the elegant dark lava stone that adorns Indonesia’s many temples.
Indonesian natural stone can be used both inside and outside your home to recreate the gorgeous features of Indonesian architecture and establish a relaxing vibe.
BauMart imports a range of premium Indonesian stones, including:
- Green sukabumi stone;
- Lavastone; and
Each of these stones has a unique aesthetic and can be used for different purposes. The main
uses of Indonesian natural stone are:
- Pool tiles to adorn natural stone pools;
- Stone walkways;
- Indoor and outdoor natural stone walls;
- Indoor and outdoor natural stone floors;
- Patios; and
- Stepping stone features.
What are the advantages of using Indonesian natural stone in Australia?
Indonesian natural stone comes in many varieties and each offers unique properties that make it the optimum choice for interior and exterior features. Some of the advantages of choosing
Indonesian natural stone over stone imported from other countries include:
- Aesthetic: Indonesian stone will give your home an elegant and sophisticated look that
puts it in a class above other natural stone.
- Competitive price: Indonesian natural stone, in particular Indonesian sandstone, is more
cost-effective than other sandstone varieties, meaning you can do more with your
- Impermeability: Several types of Indonesian natural stone don’t require sealing. If you
buy green sukabumi stone or our high quality sandstone, you’ll know that what you’re building will last a lifetime.
What services does BauMart provide?
We provide a complete service for our customers. After your initial enquiry, we discuss the
requirements of your project and your delivery timeframe. Based on this information, we provide
you with a comprehensive quote.
If you’re a home renovator and aren’t sure whether you’ll be able to install the stones yourself, we can also let you know if we think a landscaper or installer is required.
We’ll be in touch with you throughout the process and ensure that your stone is delivered in safely and on time.
What makes BauMart Australia’s number one Indonesian stone supplier?
BauMart is an Australian Exclusive Distributor for D&W International, and we pride ourselves on providing quality building materials to both the residential and commercial markets in Australia.
When you buy natural stone through us, you can expect:
- The highest quality stone: By importing only the finest stone from Indonesia, we also offer
our customers the benefits of top quality materials.
- Timely and efficient delivery: We’re able to provide you with both small and large quantities of the stone you require at short notice, and pride ourselves on the fast delivery of our Indonesian natural stone from the quarries to your doorstep.
- Competitive pricing: We don’t offer the cheapest stone on the market, because we refuse
to compromise on quality. When you buy your stone through us, you are guaranteed a reasonable price for the calibre of the material you receive.
Get in touch with BauMart to get started on your next project, or to find out more about the
benefits of using Indonesian natural stone.